As with any major change that dramatically alters the user experience (UX), there are concerns about how people will react to it and what it’s going to inadvertently break. This article addresses the latter and explains what you can do about it.
- How to test new versions of WordPress
- Development environments
- Testing what works and what doesn’t
- What to do if a plugin breaks Gutenberg
- How to restore a broken WordPress site
- How to update your live site after testing and fixing it in a Development environment
The Pro Member subscription is $7/mo (billed annually)