On November 4th, 2019, Google hosted a webmaster conference for a small group of SEOs and webmasters and was emceed by Danny Sullivan (aka Google’s Search Liaison). The event was used as an opportunity to share what Google has been working on, and to get feedback from people who regularly use Google Search Console (GSC) and optimize their sites for Google Search.
The following is a compilation of the most important topics discussed at the conference.
- Google Search lives in a mobile world
- Structured data isn’t just for rich results
- CrUX is a bigger deal than you think
- De-Duplication signal priorities and the importance of disambiguation
- Paul Haahr provides insights into how Google approaches Search