Mary Meeker is a “venture capitalist and former Wall Street securities analyst. Her primary work is on internet and new technologies.” Since 1995, she has produced an Internet Trends Report that has become a must-read for online marketers and businesses.
The 2019 Internet Trends Report is 334 pages long, which means there’s a good chance you haven’t read it. So I read it for you.
This TL;DR version is a synopsis of all of the relevant details I thought you would want to know. It’s not a comprehensive review of the report, so if you want to know everything it contains, you’ll need to read the entire report yourself.
Table of Contents
- Platforms people spend the most time on
- Content consumption trends
- Companies are growing using the freemium model
- Ecommerce continues its expected growth
- Advertisers are spending more on paid ads but getting less for it
- The impending reduction of internet usage
The Pro Member subscription is $9/mo (billed quarterly)