Jon Acuff is like nobody I’ve ever met. He has endless curiosity, his mind never seems to be at rest, and he loves to share his ideas in front of an audience (and they love to hear them). He’s a New York Times Bestselling author of six books including his most recent Wall Street Journal #1 Bestseller, Finish.
I was fortunate enough to interview Jon in between his busy schedule. We discussed a wide range of entrepreneurial and marketing topics, including:
- How he became an author
- How to finish the things we start
- How to avoid entrepreneurial shame
- How to make reasonable business goals
- Trusting data versus staying in denial
- 🗓The best calendar ever!
- Finding work life balance as an entrepreneur
- How he markets his personal brand on social media
- His approach to email marketing
- How to find your niche
- How to start a new business when you feel stuck or overwhelmed
- Why it’s better to try and fail than to not try at all
The Pro Member subscription is $9/mo (billed quarterly)